Loginbounty

Please register to access the new content and participate in the community discussion.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Loginbounty

Please register to access the new content and participate in the community discussion.

Loginbounty

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Plethora of Content

We've moved to a new and better URL! Check out the new forums here!

Latest topics

» Everyone listen to these absolute bangers.
LoL - new season 4 patch EmptyJuly 15th 2021, 12:54 am by Render

» How to make 718 rsps
LoL - new season 4 patch EmptyOctober 6th 2016, 4:50 pm by Render

» Loginbounty Resurrection
LoL - new season 4 patch EmptyNovember 4th 2014, 8:10 pm by Render

» New Netflix Account?
LoL - new season 4 patch EmptyMarch 29th 2014, 2:25 pm by HINOHI

» Lifetime BBall
LoL - new season 4 patch EmptyMarch 11th 2014, 8:36 pm by markdawanton

» Barbara (2012)
LoL - new season 4 patch EmptyFebruary 18th 2014, 11:33 pm by hendrrhyan

» GetAllMaps Easy Google Maps Downloader 6.99
LoL - new season 4 patch EmptyFebruary 14th 2014, 10:13 pm by hendrrhyan

» Neon Alley/Crunchyroll Accounts
LoL - new season 4 patch EmptyJanuary 23rd 2014, 6:19 pm by markdawanton

» LoL - new season 4 patch
LoL - new season 4 patch EmptyDecember 4th 2013, 4:02 pm by Kushpl0x

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on April 12th 2021, 6:18 am

hit counter html code

2 posters

LoL - new season 4 patch

Kushpl0x
    Kushpl0x
    Ganja Gremlin
    Ganja Gremlin

Loginbounty points : 4618

LoL - new season 4 patch Empty LoL - new season 4 patch

Post  Kushpl0x December 3rd 2013, 7:15 pm

Whats your opinion on the recent season 4 changes that Riot has rolled out? I haven't played on the new patch yet so I can't have a say but from what I hear taric is broken and junglers are weak now.

Discuss
    markdawanton
    markdawanton
    Cool Cat
    Cool Cat

Loginbounty points : 3804

LoL - new season 4 patch Empty Re: LoL - new season 4 patch

Post  markdawanton December 4th 2013, 2:14 pm

Kushpl0x wrote:Whats your opinion on the recent season 4 changes that Riot has rolled out? I haven't played on the new patch yet so I can't have a say but from what I hear taric is broken and junglers are weak now.

Discuss
    Doesn't Taric scale off armor harder now? Making him a even bigger problem and his reduction was buffed? The jungle monsters were buffed pretty hard haha and they do more damage if I remember correctly. Junglers are encouraged to gank more now that smite has a gold bounty from extended amounts of time.

New masteries allow 9-0-21 to be viable again as well with Potions/Health pots. AP mids are now changed to champions with a strong AOE presence in Team fights so now Karma is actually "viable". Nidalee Nerf so her spear only does extra damage once out of auto attack range. Nidalee's trap got nerfed too. Gragas got a range nerf on Q and Body Slam nerf as far as range, but his Body Slam's CD was raised and it now has a new CD option when hitting champions. Morg got a Soul Shackles change to give an indicator for range and her Tormented Soil was buffed damage wise.

Trinkets. Masteries are a whole different game.

TL;DR Taric get moar armor = better. Nida spear nerf & Trap nerf. Gragas Barrel Nerf, Morg Small Tweak, Trinkets and Masteries.
    Kushpl0x
    Kushpl0x
    Ganja Gremlin
    Ganja Gremlin

Loginbounty points : 4618

Post  Kushpl0x December 4th 2013, 4:02 pm

markdawanton wrote:
    Kushpl0x wrote:Whats your opinion on the recent season 4 changes that Riot has rolled out? I haven't played on the new patch yet so I can't have a say but from what I hear taric is broken and junglers are weak now.

Discuss
    Doesn't Taric scale off armor harder now? Making him a even bigger problem and his reduction was buffed? The jungle monsters were buffed pretty hard haha and they do more damage if I remember correctly. Junglers are encouraged to gank more now that smite has a gold bounty from extended amounts of time.

New masteries allow 9-0-21 to be viable again as well with Potions/Health pots. AP mids are now changed to champions with a strong AOE presence in Team fights so now Karma is actually "viable". Nidalee Nerf so her spear only does extra damage once out of auto attack range. Nidalee's trap got nerfed too. Gragas got a range nerf on Q and Body Slam nerf as far as range, but his Body Slam's CD was raised and it now has a new CD option when hitting champions. Morg got a Soul Shackles change to give an indicator for range and her Tormented Soil was buffed damage wise.

Trinkets. Masteries are a whole different game.

TL;DR Taric get moar armor = better. Nida spear nerf & Trap nerf. Gragas Barrel Nerf, Morg Small Tweak, Trinkets and Masteries.
    Damn nice summary homie.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 19th 2024, 3:12 am